Let's Build Bridges is a collection of logic puzzles, also known as Hashi, Bridges, or Chopsticks. The goal of each puzzle is to connect all the "islands" by drawing a series of "bridges" between them. The rules are:
* Bridges must start and end at an island
* Bridges can only be drawn in straight lines (no diagonal)
* Bridges cannot cross each other
* At most, two bridges can be drawn between islands
* The number of bridges connected to each island must match the number on the island
* The bridges must connect _all_ the islands in a single, contiguous group
The first few puzzles are easy, but watch out, as the difficulty ramps up quickly! There are 15 puzzles included to try out the game, with an additional 85 able to be unlocked. Have fun building bridges!
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Let's Build Bridges - Japanese Logic Puzzles is a free software application from the Action subcategory, part of the Games & Entertainment category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-07-28. The program can be installed on iOS.
Let's Build Bridges - Japanese Logic Puzzles (version 1.2.0) has a file size of 1.78 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 2 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.